Murder, Wetlands and an Endangered Species

Edgar Cayce and the Sheriff

          Written by Nelson Lynch

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Episode 11

Colby slid another photo across the table. "Look at this one. Your husband
is practicing making different type of fuses. He is hooking a dummy stick of
dynamite to an alarm clock. He certainly doesn't look like a card player to
me."

Mrs. Pine brushed all the photos to the end of the table. "You are all
crazy. Crazy as a bunch of loons. None of those pictures show Jerry or
Smitty. In some of them there is not even the slightest resemblance. Why
are you guys trying to implicate my husband and Smitty? Do you have a quota
to fill by the end of the month? Is that it? Now you are playing catch-up
with innocent people."

Arbuckle pointed at the pile of photographs. "What innocent people are you
talking about? Your husband and this Smith guy are guilty as sin of
espionage against the USA. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't aid some
of those terrorist from 9/11."

"I want to call my lawyer." She looked at the wall phone hanging out of
reach. "Then I'm going to call the ACLU and have every one of you idiots
fired." She pushed hard against the table, trying to get enough room to be
able to stand. "Let me out so I can get to the phone. You guys are getting
in deeper trouble the longer you keep me against my will."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home