Murder, Wetlands and an Endangered Species

Edgar Cayce and the Sheriff

          Written by Nelson Lynch

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

first post by e-mail

He drove for another ten seconds running her answer through his mind. "How long has this spaceship been parked on the other side of the moon? Where did it come from?"
She frowned and leaned away from him. "Questions! You want to know the
answer to everything. Can't you just believe what I say? I don't know where
it's been. I don't know where it's going. The space ship is here to save
some of us. That's all I know." She paused a few seconds looking out the
windshield. "I'm getting on it whether you come or not. So make up your
mind."
"A month isn't that much time. Especially a life shaking event like moving
to another planet." He turned slightly toward her. "You don't know how dumb
it sounds when you say 'through the bowl of the big dipper.' It's really
hard to take what you say on blind faith. I need to speak with someone with
authority. Preferably someone from the space ship."

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

using clyde

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home